| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 4 days.
- In September the blue above Badajoz is quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:50 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 3:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: