| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in October is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Badajoz are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:05 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
- There are approximately 3:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: