| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in November is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of fluid falls across on average 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Badajoz are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:13 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:00.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53% of daylight hours and cloudy 47% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: