| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in May is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 30.3mm (1.2in) of H2O falls across on average 8 days.
- In May the blue above Badajoz is nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:34 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:16.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: