| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in June is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 23.1mm (0.9in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 3 days.
- In June the blue above Badajoz is beaming having on average a dazzling 11:19 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:50.
- There are approximately 3:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: