| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in July is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 1 day.
- In July the heavens above Badajoz are brilliantly sunny with on balance a staggering 12:44 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:35.
- There are approximately 1:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: