| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in January is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 58.5mm (2.3in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Badajoz are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:56 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 9:45.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: