| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in February is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 59.6mm (2.3in) of H2O is discharged during on average 8 days.
- In February the heavens above Badajoz are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:40 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:40.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: