| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in December is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 62.8mm (2.5in) of liquid is deposited during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Badajoz are slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:34 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 9:37 long with an average length of 9:28.
- There are approximately 4:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: