| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6.2mm (0.2in) of fluid falls across on average 1 day.
- In August the blue above Badajoz is beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:38 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
- There are approximately 1:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: