| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Badajoz in April is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 50.5mm (2in) of fluid descends across on average 8 days.
- In April the skies in Badajoz are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:29 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Badajoz April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Badajoz, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Badajoz: